We have several departments dedicated to the specific management needs for your properties:
Responsible for marketing and tenant placement.
- Establishing market rent prices
- Showing vacant property
- Thorough review and screening of applications, including credit check, background check, employment history, rental references, etc.
- Presenting applications to property owners
- Executing rental/lease agreements
Responsible for maintaining vacant units.
- Inspects the property when tenant vacates
- Processes tenant’s security deposits
- Procures bids for “rent-ready” repairs
- Facilitates with vendors to get the unit ready for a new tenant
- Collects and processes rents
- Serves 3-day notices
- Pays property related expenses (utilities, taxes, etc)
- Renders itemized monthly statements of all income and expenses
- Creates year-end statement for tax preparation purposes
Responsible for handling maintenance aspects.
- Takes maintenance requests from current tenants
- Schedules and coordinates with appropriate vendors